Work from Home Playlists from Your Favourite Music Streaming Subscriptions
With so many more of us having to work from home, all we can do is try to make the best of it. We’ve rounded up some of our favourite playlists to keep you going while you make money from home. These playlists will keep your mind focused on the rhythms and who knows, maybe you’ll actually get some work done, too.
Work from Home Playlists on Apple Music
- In My Room — It sounds a bit more sombre than it really is. This playlist is perfect for when you want some time alone to get your thoughts out uninterrupted.
- Piano Chill — Build your business while listening to lush piano melodies. It’s bliss in a playlist.
Work From Home Playlists on Spotify
- Feel Good Indie Rock — The name says it all. No bad vibes on this playlist, just fun music to keep you calm and motivated.
- Coffeehouse Music — Make your home office desk feel like your favourite local coffee shop. Brew yourself a cup and zone out to timeless jams.
- Chill Pop — We know you’re supposed to be working and not dancing, but this is more laid back pop music. It’s the kind you can listen to without really listening to. No judgement if you move your shoulders a little bit while working away on your laptop.
- Pop Acoustic — We want to keep you in a good mood, so here’s another mellow pop playlist. The acoustic feel means you won’t feel disrupted while you’re working, even if you hear some familiar melodies.
Ready to start your business? Ownr has helped over 35,000+ entrepreneurs hit the ground running quickly – and affordably. If you have questions about how to register or incorporate your business, send us a message via live chat, Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm EST, or email us at email@example.com
This article offers general information only and is not intended as legal, financial or other professional advice. A professional advisor should be consulted regarding your specific situation. While the information presented is believed to be factual and current, its accuracy is not guaranteed and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the author(s) as of the date of publication and are subject to change. No endorsement of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressly given or implied by Royal Bank of Canada or its affiliates.