TORONTO, September 24, 2019 – We’re excited to announce today the addition of federal incorporation to our existing suite of business registration services in the province of Ontario.
Our customers asked for the ability to federally incorporate through our platform, and we listened. Ontario business owners can now incorporate their numbered or named business provincially and named business federally using Ownr at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional registration methods.
Why Consider Federal Incorporation
Federally incorporating your business provides stronger protection of your business name across the country and can enhance credibility and cachet in the marketplace, at home, and globally. Additional benefits of federal incorporation include:
- Creation of a separate legal entity
- Limited liability
- Lower corporate tax rates
- Better access to capital and grants
- Continuous existence
For businesses in the province that don’t yet have a federal business number, business registration for federal incorporation will generate a number for use in Ontario. Note, companies looking to operate in provinces outside of Ontario are still required to apply for an extra-provincial license.
Federal Incorporation with Ownr
Ownr provides supports and guidance every step of the way, including:
Be your own boss
Think you’ve got the perfect business idea? Let us help you bring it to life
- Pre-search of the NUANS® database with up to 30 free business name searches
- Submission of your incorporation request to the federal government
- Development of corporation formation documents required after you incorporate your business
- Phone and chat support to guide you through the process
To get started on the guided process, visit our registration page.
With over 10,000 businesses registered through Ownr, we recognize different businesses ha